Women Rising Program Scholarships
In our mission to help women rise and champion inclusivity we are excited to be able to provide up to TEN Fully Funded scholarships and TEN Partially Funded scholarships to the Women Rising program for people from underrepresented communities and cultures. Everyone is welcome to apply and whilst we recognise that there are many people who would benefit from a scholarship, we are currently focused on supporting those who identify as First Nations, living with disability, people of colour, LGBTQIA+, non-binary, those who are culturally and linguistically diverse, people from regional and remote areas (those who do not live or work within 100km radius of a CBD), and those suffering from financial hardship.
Thanks to the work of the Women Rising Foundation successful recipients of the Fully Funded scholarships will have their program fee paid in full and the Partially Funded scholarships will receive a 50% discount and payment plan for the program.
- Applicants must be 18+ years of age
- Applicants must come from an underrepresented community and/or be in financial hardship
- Applicants must demonstrate their commitment to a professional career
- Applicants must answer each section in the application form
Please note: Scholarship decisions will be made at the discretion of the Women Rising team based upon the information provided in the application form.
Applications open: 16 December 2022
Applications close: 10 February 2023
Applicants notified: 17 February 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The scholarship provision is for the March 2023 live round of the Women Rising program
- After completion of the program the successful applicants will receive lifetime access to the Women Rising Platform and Alumni Community
- After completion of the program successful applicants will receive an official Women Rising program credential to display and share
- Applicants do not need to be currently employed but have the intention to be in the workforce
- Applicants must complete the program in full in order to receive their credential
- Successful applicants will be asked to share their experiences of the program through testimonials
- All scholarship decisions will be made at the discretion of the Women Rising team based upon the information provided in the application form
- If unsuccessful, applicants are encouraged to apply again in future rounds. The program currently runs twice per year
In addition to this program the Women Rising Foundation we will be offering scholarships to our charity partners for their team and communities including.
Want to find out more about the Women Rising Program?